A New Thing

yeaaahh .... <3 <3 <3

in early August, a new thing will come in my life.
Daily routines change, time for fasting as a moeslem. :)

create a new blog very pleasing me hahahha ...
yuuupss one last week, I went with my friends. right after that, I get a news story, the title of my final task has been accepted. that is good for me to disappear for a while.

I was too sleepy to write today, today I started off, maybe I will come back to campus in mid-August. I will be attending several iftar invitations. met friends who really fun.

I may disappear from circulation on campus, but not on the internet hahhahaaa ... There is simply no longer the courses will I take. My GPA is sufficient and can be quite good, just that. I do not like too much a hurry to finish my lecture. 
anyway ... I miss hanging out with my friends anymore ...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lima Hal Penting Tentang Konsumen Indonesia